The Company is established for the following purposes:
- to provide, assist in providing, procure or promote the provision of legal support including advocacy, research, advice and campaigning in combating attempts to undermine, attack and/or delegitimse Israel, Israeli organisation, Israelis and / or supporters of Israel
- to organise basic training for lawyers on international law and Israel, to enable them to engage in a balanced way in public debates
- to provide, assist in providing, procure or promote the provision of assistance to students at university who require protection against anti-semitism, hate speech etc, to help them exercise their rights under the general law and the regualations of their univsersities.
- to enable networking among like-minded lawyers in the United Kingdom and the efficient sharing of resources, experience and best practices
- to foster links with, support and co-operate with like-minded groups from the United States, Europe, Israel and other countries
- to contribute generally as lawyers to creating a supportive climate of opinion in the United Kingdom towards Israel.